Pacific Quay Musings?

Michael Stewart is very partisan and his political tweets should see him let loose by our publicly funded, editorially fair, national broadcaster. 

Of course, that won't happen.  But it should.

Listened to the podcast of Monday night Sportsound and PQ solved the problem of a convincing Rangers win at Tynecastle by simply not mentioning it.

They concentrated on the managers involved in the game with no football, Kilmarnock v Aberdeen and the match with no goals, Hibs v Celtic.

When talking about Lennon, Michael Stewart was defending him saying that he did well to get the last minute win at Tynecastle because it is a difficult venue for away teams. Unfortunately, he didn't get the chance to ring our praises for such a good win at such a difficult venue :rolleyes:

Communication.

Mean what you say, say what you mean.

I am watching BBC Scotland's production of Ross County against Queen of the South. Dandy Don Liam McLeod commentates, whilst Billy Dodds and his EBT goes ten rounds with the English language. After twenty minutes, Liam draws the correlation between Billy's presence and dull games, "really, you are a Judas". Billy takes offence, "what are you saying, I am not a Judas, maybe a Jinx"? Thirty seconds later, Liam returns and says, "the term I was searching for is Johnah".

As discussed previously, Billy felt the economic wind on his face several years past and utilised his Scotland on Sunday column to announce, "I no longer consider myself to be a Rangers supporter". This was after the club and support had given him every assistance after the Daily Record had published a full colour picture of him on the front page, the story on pages 2,3, and 4 was about his former father-in-law being convicted as a paedophile. 

Thus, if we are going to decide on an appropriate term for Billy beginning with'J'; may I suggest, 'Jobby'?

It suits an effluent floater like Billy.  

Edited by 26th of foot

Friday night Sportsound broke the news about Scott Brown's Not Proven verdict and the three pundits in the studio to discuss it were three ex-Celtic men.

Might as well have been Radio Celtic with the predictable unanimous support for him. 

Why do the Polis bother talking to the players prior to an OF match ?

Scott MacDonald referring to the Broon gesture said that we over scrutinise things in Scottish football.

Anyone remember that being said on PQ when it comes to Alfredo Morelos ?

0_Screen-Shot-2018-12-06-at-075332.png

...Fellow pundit Michael Stewart chimed in and he thinks the 22-year-old made too much of the incident.

He said: "I don't have a problem with Katic going down but it's the way that he stays down after having a hand brushed across the top of his head.

"Don't roll around and hold your face."

But Thompson interjected as he reaffirmed his strong opinion over the decision which led to the second goal.

"It's embarrassing, it's embarrassing.

"It was over the top from him and certainly not a penalty kick."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-defender-nikola-katic-should-14967162

-----------------------------

Was it as embarrassing as.................

Was the frankly outrageous Broon dive mentioned on Sportscene/PQ ?