Pacific Quay Musings?

18 hours ago, DMAA said:

I think @alexscottislegend, like me, is angry at Rangers as well as the BBC because both are allowing the current situation to go on with no end in sight which denies Rangers fans a service with Celtic being the primary beneficiary in terms of air time.

Enough is enough. It's only press privileges for crying out loud, the price ordinary fans are paying for the pride of some people in the club is too high.

You put it more concisely than me but that is exactly my point.

14 hours ago, Walterbear said:

Over a 1000 posts and lots about how stupid everyone else is from you, but not any suggestion from you about what to do. 26th is providing a great service in recording the issue whereas you are an empty vessel friend. You just don’t get that some folk are dependent on the BBC and others want their vfm for their licence fee. 

We heard you first time (ages ago) and we get your point. 

Be frank with me ... this empty vessel has got under your skin and found a large raw nerve, haven't I? But not because of anything I've posted because I don't think I've ever called anyone stupid. However, if you're convinced the cap fits ... ?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Are people seriously angry at Rangers for this situation?

The mind boggles.

Probably the same SJW darlings who detest our unionism and Britishness. 

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

Be frank with me ... this empty vessel has got under your skin and found a large raw nerve, haven't I? But not because of anything I've posted because I don't think I've ever called anyone stupid. However, if you're convinced the cap fits ... ?

You seem quite proud of this boast. How strange. Can you not just accept that other posters have different opinions other than yours? 

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

You seem quite proud of this boast. How strange. Can you not just accept that other posters have different opinions other than yours? 

Yes, I always do. You're the one who routinely gets upset. 

This is detracting from an excellent topic. I suggest we show respect to 26th and stop or take our squabbling elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yes, I always do. You're the one who routinely gets upset. 

This is detracting from an excellent topic. I suggest we show respect to 26th and stop or take our squabbling elsewhere.

By all means take your egotistic posts elsewhere. I am sure I won't be the only one willing to show you the door.