Pacific Quay Musings?

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I honestly never expected the outcry to be so massive, over losing to Rangers one match! 55 will send them into a meltdown of epic proportions! it can't come quick enough for me to witness such glorious scenes

They don’t have any money to spend? Their frothing hoards should be asking their board why? (Are the rumours of millions put aside for compensation correct?). Its easier to use use a bit displacement and shift their anger on us. When we get 55 there will be a collective social meltdown off the scale!

Edited by cooponthewing

I work beside Hibs and Hearts fans and one thing they have in common is that they all hate Morelos.

They've been moaning about him endlessly since we won at Tynecastle.

I just sit there smiling.  

The press are doing their bit though.  In retrospect, all the focus from our derby victory has been on Morelos' supposes indescretions.  The agenda has been set and we need to stick together and get behind the team.  We have a chance to win our title back, sooner than any of us expected.  That's what they're all terrified of, so let's get on with it.

Sportsound ..mmm. It's not a programme that i would normally tune to, but given the circumstances with referee Beaton , i gave it a listen on Saturday.

Condemnation of the threat to Beaton ,...yes ,but lets not dwell too much on that ,.. instead , quickly on to Morelos.

He doesn't divide their opinion ...they just really don't like him, and that pleases me greatly ,because that means he''s doing something right.

@26th of foot speaks the truth. 

5 hours ago, pete said:

That photo only goes to prove that Morelos was totally looking at the ball and putting his foot where he thought the ball was coming. Never a red card in a million years.

Without a doubt, they're all looking in the same direction while preparing for the arrival of the ball. 

In their respective camps, Morelos is probably the same as we were with e.g. van Hoojidonk or Larsson. Fine strikers, but having their "flaws and antics", which make you loath them that bit more than usual.

In any case, Morelos gets far more ridiculous yellows and even reds than anyone I have ever seen donning our colours, including Ian Black. It is time that someone said that openly and in a respectful manner.

Morelos knew what he was doing both times. 

The one on brown would be a soft yellow. The one on ralston is a yellow. 

Beaton lets all sorts go for all teams and thats what makes him the best ref we have. Games are better under him. 

The press and celtc are embarasing themselves now. 

Only real mistake beaton made was not giving us a pen. Even that was an understandable miss. 

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

Morelos knew what he was doing both times. 

The one on brown would be a soft yellow. The one on ralston is a yellow. 

Beaton lets all sorts go for all teams and thats what makes him the best ref we have. Games are better under him. 

The press and celtc are embarasing themselves now. 

Only real mistake beaton made was not giving us a pen. Even that was an understandable miss. 

Agree. I thought Beaton handled the game well. He wasn't over fussy and let the game flow IMO

It's a Fcuking Disgrace?

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday lunchtime and evening, PQ provided an exceptional service for fellow Sellik fans. A couple of couple minute interviews in Dubai with Yahoo new Bhoys, Oliver Burke and Timothy Weah. The middle day, Tuesday had a five minute chat with Brendan. Book ending were interviews with Neil Lennon and Derek McInnes, a couple of scraps thrown to Dandies and Hi-Bees because they are wintering in Dubai too. 

Tonight, nothing from Camp Sellik. In fact, it appears Kheredine Idessane and Jane Lewis stopped off for three days, before moving on to Australia to cover Andy Murray's latest attempt on the Aussie Open. I suspect a PQ Bean Counter is ensuring sound budgeting procedure?  License fee payers that support ra Sellik, Hibs and Aberdeen too, and follow Andy Murray's exploits are well catered for, proper coverage.

The Canary Islands take their name from packs of flesh eating, rabid dogs. It would be a fcuking disgrace if PQ sent any staff there, to provide a service to license fee paying Rangers supporters?