No internationals etc at Ibrox

5 hours ago, pete said:

Good I hope they stay at Hampden it is the home of the Scottish football team.

yes.....last thing we want is the site redeveloped for housing and increased pressure on roads and rail to cope with the rise in population

I have no idea how it works between Queens Park and SFA but is this all a scheme to get a lower rate for using Hampden?

Personally would rather it went to Murrayfield. Better stadium and bigger capacity. But that is completely ignoring all the implications that has been mentioned here.

Fans have had to travel to Glasgow  for big games for as long as I can remember, it's time for change and there are a lot of good pubs and clubs to visit in the capital  you can turn the day into a lads jolly .

22 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The crazy thing is that they have looked at the 3 Glasgow stadia and gone for the one that is a poor third. Ibrox and Parkhead are far superior to Hampden.

These things happen. I had a lot of good looking girlfriends when I was young but the ugliest seemed to stick. :D

On 31 January 2018 at 08:55, BeardyGuts said:

I have no idea how it works between Queens Park and SFA but is this all a scheme to get a lower rate for using Hampden?

Personally would rather it went to Murrayfield. Better stadium and bigger capacity. But that is completely ignoring all the implications that has been mentioned here.

Why do the SFA need a bigger capacity stadium for internationals when they struggle to fill Hampden ? 

I think staying at Hampden is a banker.

Depending on who is playing then finals can be played at Easter Road or Tynecastle. If its Ross County v St Johnstone no 50000+ stadium will be half full. Yet OF finals should be played at a ground with 70000+, the balance is just all wrong.