Favourite Gers Goal??

Whats your favourite goal EVER scored by Rangers.

No multi suggestions - just the one!!!

I have to say the most wildest celebration i ever had was in 1994 when I was at Hampden for Celtic v Rangers (when the mhanks were playing ther for the season) and we won 3-1.

Hateley got the opening 2 but when Laudrup broke away and got the 3rd thats the wildest celebration ive ever had and my best goal!!!

Bobby Russell....v PSV (A) European Cup, 2nd round, 2nd leg, 1978.

winner in a 2-3 victory.

First time PSV had been beaten at home in more than 20 years of european competition.

Similar in a way to Coisty´s at Elland Road.

ie 2nd rd. 2nd leg, secured tie, classy counter attack,...Tommy McLeans superbly weighted pass releasing a composed BR

Bobby Russell....v PSV (A) European Cup, 2nd round, 2nd leg.

winner in a 2-3 victory.

First time PSV had been beaten at home in more than 20 years of european competition.

Nice to hear that!! Its a goal that I cant remember (dont know if i was born)!! But thats what its all about!

hmm i'm a sucker for long distance power goals.

John brown against hearts at ibrox

vanoli's against dundee at ibrox

therns against celtic at ibrox

numans against celtic at ibrox

I think therns agianst celtic was a peach so i take that

I agree with the PSV goal certainly, as no one gave us a chance before the game. Leeds goal also brilliant due to the excitement. Derek Johnstone scoring as a 16 year old with a header against the tims also sticks out in my mind.

One of the most rememberable though has to be big Bertie Konterman's against the tims from a long way. That was a peach and for him a one and only probably.

Ross McCormacks in Porto. We had gone ages without scoring, were on our worst domestic run in our history and the 1000's of Rangers fans in the ground that evening took about 5 seconds to realise that we'd scored then celebrated the goal until the final whistle.

That trip was amazing from start to finish and it was a pleasure being there and talking to the tour guide to took us round the stadium the next day made me realise just what fantastic fans we are. He confirmed that it was the largest, noisiest and passionate support ever to visit Porto.

Cammy F

There's too many to choose from.

There's been outstanding volleys: Thern and Wilkins both against Celtic

Outstanding free-kicks: Davie Cooper Skol cup final. Albertz v Celtic

Mazy runs: Gazza and Laudrup both against Aberdeen.

Lovenkrands has had some scorchers aswell.

Bertie Bombscare v Celtic.............still makes me laugh.

The nine in a row goal: Charlie Miller with a left foot cross and Laudrup with a header...........Yeah only once would that ever happen !!

Can't choose sorry guys.........there's so many !!