[FT] Hamilton 3 - 5 Rangers (Murphy 10; Windass 19, 34, 72; Morelos 27)

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

Really pleased with the fortitude we showed in going behind and coming back. Windass is a constant threat when he is going forward. I have criticised Windass and imo he is still yet to shine when it’s the big stage or it gets physical.

However, he was fantastic today and two weeks running done his talking on the park.:rfc:

I’m not condoning abuse of the players by our fans on social media but it does make you wonder if it can drive some. Obviously had some sort of effect on him  and by that I don’t necessarily mean his current form. His reaction to it was revealing.

44 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Whats the point in astroturf that bobbles more tgan a plowed field.

I could understand just about if it was a quality surface.

Extraordinarily, it contrived to look like a fairmer's field.

Excellent three points some good goals,especially the one from throw in by Candeias,shows we have some quick thinkers in team.

regards penalty a bit soft but we would have wanted same in similar circumstances.Not a fan of Madden but he showed that he was not wanting to yellow card Martin but stupid rules say that if penalty is given for hand ball perpetrator must be booked.

We are still in the chase and the mhanks must be looking over their shoulders.

Murty is still in the "learning" phase like many of our squad and should be given time to stake his claim as manager.

11 hours ago, Frankie said:

I think it's because Alves is desperate to feature at the World Cup he'd have to produce his best form playing regularly for us.

Martin has shown enough to be signed permanently for me (though there's still a big portion of the season to go) and I think he and McCrorie will be our first choice pairing next season - depending on the system Murty employs from game to game.

Martin was a nightmare today causing at least 2 of there goals