[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen; Windass 25; Goss 41; Morelos 56)

2 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Nah...in this cold weather it should be mandatory to use a Mitre 5.....I'm sure I've still got marks from being skelped by one of them ;)

I remember Saturday mornings at Primary school football matches and the sore heid from mistiming headers around the half way line from the goalies kick-out with those mitres.

59 minutes ago, buster. said:

I'd agree with much of that.

We have to take responsibility for our results against other teams and not point towards things that comes down to making excuses. 

The way celtic loan players to other various top tier sides is something that strikes me as something that amounts to an 'unfair advantage'.

Whether it be Ajer/Kilmarnock, Allen/Dundee/Hibs, Christie/Aberdeen or whoever.......it means those teams are stronger when they play all other teams except Celtic and it also means forced changes for that opposition going into the game against Celtic.

The same happened with O'Hallaron at St.Johnstone ealier this season, so it's not just Celtic who have done it, although they are by far the biggest benficiaries.

I think the rule should be changed and teams shouldn't be able to loan players to teams in the same division.

That would be to the detriment, probably, of the player.

Why not continue to allow loans but enforce a rule which means that their parent club can't prevent them from playing against them ?

5 minutes ago, craig said:

That would be to the detriment, probably, of the player.

Why not continue to allow loans but enforce a rule which means that their parent club can't prevent them from playing against them ?

That'd be another way of doing it, yes !

Back in the day I'm sure we had a player on loan at Inverness who played against us at Ibrox, Bajram Fetai IIRC

------------

Whilst here, Ryan Hardie, the loan Ranger at Livingston made SPFL Team of the Week.

DXDZYBeWkAAW2HA.jpg

Edited by buster.