[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen; Windass 25; Goss 41; Morelos 56)

Every time Morelos put in a challenge the ref gave a free kick against him!

Great win tonight, strolled the match, only down side for me was we never went for more goals!. I was very confident tonight and knew we would score a few goals, well done Rangers & Murty.

Well, the game (and our performance) understandably died a death but it's job done again and credit to the manager and players for maintaining their levels on a tricky pitch.

No real stand outs but Morelos' attitude really is fantastic and I think we should start a fund now to pay for Goss.  

In terms of the refereeing, Rangers have to speak out - it's just not good enough and the officials' leniency shown tonight has resulted in another of our players being injured.

Just now, Frankie said:

Well, the game (and our performance) understandably died a death but it's job done again and credit to the manager and players for maintaining their levels on a tricky pitch.

No real stand outs but Morelos' attitude really is fantastic and I think we should start a fund now to pay for Goss.  

In terms of the refereeing, Rangers have to speak out - it's just not good enough and the officials' leniency shown tonight has resulted in another of our players being injured.

I might be wrong but I thought I seen Murphy mouth he thought it was broken? I hope not but it was another shocker of a challenge that went unpunished. 

Great performance tonight and some of the passing first half was fantastic.

Was far from ideal conditions and yet we still hit 4.  The team appears to be moving beyond the inconsistency that has plagued our season and judging from tonight I can foresee a goal avalanche against Falkirk.

I have Goss as MOTM, however young Docherty looks a very good player who will grow into a great player for us! he has everything, fast, great touch, strength, he can pass and he can shoot! he could turn out to be a fantastic player for us.

Really good performance again. Goss was a standout but I thought Docherty played well too. Morelos was also outstanding and always runs his socks off. Hope the Murphy sub was just a precaution.  Hopefully the beast from the east has an impact on the bheasts from the east tomorrow now