[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen; Windass 25; Goss 41; Morelos 56)

3 hours ago, der Berliner said:

No-one "hates" Windass. He's hit peak form with regards to goals and in parts with consistent application for 90 mins. Not exactly expectable after the first half of the season, same with Tavernier.

Made a point before the game that we might try Cummings in the shadow striker or even second striker role instead of having Windass making runs. Some will argue that Windass shot this argument down in flames ... yet, we threw Cummings on late (again) when the game was won yet we lost some cohesion and he, much like Windass were all over the place, because our balance was off when Candeias and later on Murphy went off. The more critical point is that while both Morelos and Windass do a phantastic job, hand either or both of them an injury and we are left with people who have hardly played for any lengthy spell (in our current system). IMHO, last night was tailor-made for throwing on Herrera and Cummings after 60 mins (at the latest) ... in place of Morelos and Windass. Maybe we see either from the start against Falkirk, but I wouldn't bet on it.

In any case, as long as Windass, Murphy and Morelos keep Miller out of the starting line up, I'm okay. (Well, I don't mind their assists and goals either, of course B| )

I would argue that the numerous times people have called him "useless", "spineless" and a "coward" would give rise to calling them "Windass haters".

3 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Stewarty, I hope you got your bandwagon serviced because it might be time to get it moving.  I'm jumping on it now and I think we won't be alone in that.

Had it in for a service last week and its been ready to roll.  It doesn't like the snow, but as soon as that clears its rolling up to the Kelpies to mock the wee metal horse things that everyone is talking about.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

Job done (very well). 

As far as the league is concerned, we now need to beat Celtic. 

Best if the manager and the lads don't shout about if's, but's and title races in the lead-up to the game.

Just concentrate on putting a high tempo performance in and see where it takes us.

With the game today being called off we will only be 3 points behind them if we win. All the pressure we can put on them is welcome.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

I would argue that the numerous times people have called him "useless", "spineless" and a "coward" would give rise to calling them "Windass haters".

Nothing to suggest hatred

# Frustrated observers

:D