Good performances are one thing but a win is a win is a win.

If they win another 3 games playing shite then no-one in England will care because they will be champions..... though I doubt playing this bad they will win another 3 games.

I hope they lose their next game as it will mean you owe me 100 quid Colshy !

Got a bad stutter mate!

i`m absoluteley stunned after this pish.

i suppose i shouldnt be that suprised because this is as good as england will get under eriksson.

another embaressing display. i really am wondering if it wouldve been better to go out playing well and losing with glory rather than sneaking through each game whilst playing extremely poorly

saved me typing all that cheers colshy!

but just to confirm, that was utter pish from england AGAIN :eek:

I cant understand why Erikson doesn't go with a 3-5-2 formation. Right back is clearly a problem, although Hargreaves played well there today he's best in the midfield holding role. This would also allow England to play Lampard and Gerrard without sacrificing a striker for Rooney to play off of.

aye well you can sing for it.

after todays pish all bets are off and as of now i don`t reply to you

bye

LOL. That is one way to get out of a bet........

Just one more "quality" you have Colsh. But fair enough, if you don't want to pay up on your bets then I won't lose sleep over it.

Don't be so uptight - we had a disagreement, not that big of a deal I would have thought.

aye well you can sing for it.

after todays pish all bets are off and as of now i don`t reply to you

bye

A new trend on putting your money where your mouth is i suppose.:rolleyes:

That is the worst south american team there just imagine them against brazil or argentina

not so.

ecuador recently beat both brazil and argentina.

i`d say paraguay are thee worst south american team there.

Im getting worried that England keep sneaking through by playing badly. Now they have got Portugal who are going to be without there first choice midfield. Costinha and Deco are out and Ronaldo is a doubt and Figo might get a ban for that head butt.

But once again they were poor against Equador. Equador frustrated me coz they are good technically and i sensed if they could of just stepped up another gear they would of scored. The goal itself was like watching slow motion and the keeper should of got it.

But England are all over the place. John Terry has been a dumplin and its becoming obvious its Makelele sitting infront of him at Chelsea who makes him look good. I think Lampard has been left in England and a lookalike is there coz he cant shoot for toffee. I read Hansen on the BBC say Carrick was man of the match - what game was he watching??

Agree with Stewarty, they should try go 3-5-2 with Carragher, Campbell and Rio at the back.