Your most vivid old firm game memory?

1963 SC Final replay 3-0 first time the “easy easy” chant was heard.

1966 SC Final replay 1-0 King Kia with the winner.

2002 Final 3-2 Lovenkrands with the winner.

Edited by BEARGER

5 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

1963 SC Final replay 3-0 first time the “easy easy” chant was heard.

1966 SC Final replay 1-0 King Kia with the winner.

2002 Final 3-2 Lovenkrands with the winner.

What a feeling that was ...

A grand four goals to two victory at parkhead whe we bud showed  big Gemmell  what a tit he was oh and don't forget Fallon letting one through his legs ach there's many .

13 minutes ago, compo said:

Big Derek getting between Craig and big McNeil to win the league cup with a great header .

This shows a few clips of goals around that time, including the one you mentioned.  I always associated DJ with scoring against them but when I checked he 'only' scored 11 goals in old firm games.  I thought that was surprising.  McCoist as you all know remains the top scorer (for either team) with 27.  That's some record.

15 minutes ago, compo said:

Big Derek getting between Craig and big McNeil to win the league cup with a great header .

....and he was all of 16 years old.....

The 1973 Scottish Cup Final, 3 - 2 to us; Tam Forsyth scoring the winner with his shin, from less than a foot; Alfie Conn making McNeill look like a pensioner. 

Talking of all time goal scorers, I remember being in a quiz in the late nineties.  The question asked was "what player has scored the most goals against rangers in the nineties?" (Or something like that).

I remember sitting with my dad and brother trying to work it out.  McAvennie?  Walker?  McStay?  We went through them all.  Can anyone remember the answer?  It became a bizarre trivia question for years afterwards.

9 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Talking of all time goal scorers, I remember being in a quiz in the late nineties.  The question asked was "what player has scored the most goals against rangers in the nineties?" (Or something like that).

I remember sitting with my dad and brother trying to work it out.  McAvennie?  Walker?  McStay?  We went through them all.  Can anyone remember the answer?  It became a bizarre trivia question for years afterwards.

Dougie Arnott?