Your most vivid old firm game memory?

Were you at the 3-3 game?  That was the one (if I remember correctly) where Goram made 'that save' from point blank range.  That moment stands out in my mind too.  But you're right, the Wilkins goal was a belter in that 5-1 game.

I remember beating them 4-0 at Ibrox in the Advocaat era. Think the league was already won. Sun was shining, Gio scored the fourth with a lovely curling effort and did the ‘Ravanelli’ style celebration. Excellent day all round! 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I feel I should mention Konterman's wonderstrike.  What a moment in time and I stood behind it as it flew into the net.

I love this one ...

3 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Being behind the goal at Hampden the night we beat them 1-0 in the SC semi, with 10 men for 85 minutes, they peppered our goal for a spell in the second half, hit the post, bar, we never stopped singing throughout it all, in the pissing rain.

Tremendous.

I didn't enjoy that game. I spent most of the game trying not to look at my watch..

Too many actual games I attended to have anything really stand out (perhaps Edu winner's aside) but the one game that does stand out for me was our 4-2 win at Parkhead around ten years ago (the Mendes screamer game) which I watched in a local pub at the last minute due to internet issues. 

Usually this social club is fairly neutral with fans of both sides present as well as genuine neutrals but, for whatever reason, I seemed to be one of very few bears in the bar.  I remember not being overly confident before the game but proceeded to have a rather splendid afternoon as the second half progressed.

My first game against them as a season ticket holder was in August 2005. Prso Buffel and Novo(pen) scored in a 3-1 win. I actually had a decent OF record in my early years as a season ticket holder, I only went to the Ibrox ones in those days.

Time for a long overdue win on Sunday......

This week has dragged big time :drum: