Windass Wins POTM

On 16 March 2018 at 13:54, MacK1950 said:

Maybe somebody within Ladbrokes or the judging panel has a sense of humour.

LOL that made me laugh.......are you serious ??? 

Windass thoroughly deserves this award. He has been magificent this season as his goals & assists record proves. And he is only going to get better. 

I can't remember when I last saw such an improvement in a player in such a short space of time asWindass from last season til now. Long may it continue.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Pleased for him and I hope he continues to play his football at Rangers. He clearly divides the support but I've seen the support divided for 50 years so why  would we expect Josh Windass to change things.

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

After his display v the mhanks a goal in three minutes the more or less 80 minutes of nothing not good enough for me.

He nearly scored a 2nd in the first half, just missed connecting from a Morelos cross, then had a great shot well saved which led to Morelos missing an open goal..............

22 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

After his display v the mhanks a goal in three minutes the more or less 80 minutes of nothing not good enough for me.

And posted missing again today, not good enough for me either.