Your Team v The Scum

10 hours ago, buster. said:

Wes
Tav Martin Alves John

.........McCrorie

... Holt........Dorrans

..........Miller.....Murphy

..........Morelos

Buster see if you use the centre button you get it centred and don't have to use lines. It is the centre one of the 3 buttons with 4 lines. If you use your mouse to put the arrow on all the buttons it lets you see what everything does. You need to select the bit you want centred by making it blue and then press the centre button. Unless you want everything centred then you can just press the button.

5 hours ago, pete said:

Buster see if you use the centre button you get it centred and don't have to use lines. It is the centre one of the 3 buttons with 4 lines. If you use your mouse to put the arrow on all the buttons it lets you see what everything does. You need to select the bit you want centred by making it blue and then press the centre button. Unless you want everything centred then you can just press the button.

It won't work pete.  Even if he centres it, Miller will still go off running in the wings. ??

Interesting thread this with lots of different formations and players being used. 

While it is a very difficult thing given the players injured (Bates, Wallace) and players that dont suit our preferred system (Cummings), I find it hard to argue with the OP on this (apart from the keeper who I expect will be Alnwick).

Goss was anonymous in the last OF game as many of us feared he would be when the quality of opposition and speed of the game increased, his contribution suffered, so that rules him out for me. Players like Halliday, Miller, Windass have shown again and again that they are not at the required level for such a match, so I wouldnt risk any of them. Ideally I would like McCrorie in both defence (instead of Martin) and holding midfielder, but we have to pick where he is going to be more needed and that is probably in his holding MF role. 

I would love to see Murphy in the number 10 role as I think his lack of a left foot hampers him on the left flank as too often opponents double up on him and force him on his left where he is not as effective. When he picks the ball up on the inside he is a far greater threat running at defenders and looking for those slide passes to put others in on goal. However I think we will play two holding midfielders which means we wont really be able to afford to do this as we have nobody else to help John at LB when we are not in possession, so he probably stays on the left flank.

Hopefully all Morelos's misses in the last couple of OF games means he is going to be on fire on Sunday, and if he takes his chances we can cause an almighty upset.

This is the last meaningful game of the season in my eyes. Yes, we must try to finish second and win our remaining league games, especially if timmy cheats and allows hibs to prevent them from securing the title to try to give Brendan his ego-trip, and the deluded scum their day of getting it right up us to win the title in an OF game, but nobody has ever won back to back trebles in our country (still having Ally Maxwell & Dave McPherson nightmares from '94) and we have another chance to prevent this from happening, which we must put everything into to try to achieve.

Win the Scottish Cup and get an extra week off in pre-season as well (if Euro fixtures/coefficients are the same as last year).

23 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

So what's our favourite goal against Sunday's opponents mine was one in the new year game at their dump when there own fans could take no more and started pelting their directors with chocolate bars , and by the look of Kelly's teeth he must have ate them all .

On 11/04/2018 at 10:50, Bluedell said:

I don't think I'd want to risk Alves on the big Hampden pitch, which means playing McCrorie in defence.

Docherty didn't have a great game on Saturday but hopefully it's just a blip as he'd been playing well before that and I'd have in him from the start.

Candeias can't (and won't) be dropped. Halliday looked better than Dorrans and I'd maybe go with him as the defensive midfielder.

The number 10 role is the difficult one. Miller isn't mobile enough for Hampden. I'm not yet convinced about Cummings ability to play in the number 10 role. I actually like R_S's suggestion of bringing in another midfielder and perhaps Dorrans can move into that position.

Foderingham

Tavernier - McCrorie - Martin - John

Docherty - Halliday

Candeias - Dorrans - Murphy

Morelos

Got it correct