Just what we require (new fans group formed)

Fair enough mate. The hardline stance that they tend to adopt isn't everyone's cup of tea but they do have moments when their comments are valid in a wider context.

P.S. In response to Buster, was typing up as Bill had already posted.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

It’s disappointing to see a group of Rangers fans who have been so active in addressing the club’s detractors being sniped at by Gersnet members. VB has nothing to be ashamed of and much to be proud of. Those taking cheap shots and making false assertions should be ashamed of themselves. If you feel so strongly why not take your views directly to VB.

Bill, I take it you have some connection to VB?

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

It’s disappointing to see a group of Rangers fans who have been so active in addressing the club’s detractors being sniped at by Gersnet members. VB has nothing to be ashamed of and much to be proud of. Those taking cheap shots and making false assertions should be ashamed of themselves. If you feel so strongly why not take your views directly to VB.

That's certainly a typical VB line (at least from some that I encountered on forums) and actually says more about them than I did.

xD

VB make some good comments and statements but always resort to an anti-FF/King stance and occasionally make rather badly worded and childish statements.

They reflect an ongoing problem within the Rangers support (and aren't the only ones) - we are fractured and house several 'fringe' groups.  It'd be nice if we could find some common ground, other than wanting to see a successful Rangers...but I won't hold my breath.

11 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Fair enough mate. The hardline stance that they tend to adopt isn't everyone's cup of tea but they do have moments when their comments are valid in a wider context.

P.S. In response to Buster, was typing up as Bill had already posted.

Moments, yes !

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

VB make some good comments and statements but always resort to an anti-FF/King stance and occasionally make rather badly worded and childish statements.

They reflect an ongoing problem within the Rangers support (and aren't the only ones) - we are fractured and house several 'fringe' groups.  It'd be nice if we could find some common ground, other than wanting to see a successful Rangers...but I won't hold my breath.

Where do you get your info from? VB was supportive of the King consortium taking over. 

Edited by Bill

1 minute ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

I'm genuinely surprised Bill. 

Did you think I was slagging them off with what I said in the last few posts?

No, why would you think that?