Just what we require (new fans group formed)

Having not had any experience of supporters groups until I joined Club 1872, I don't really understand a lot of the history behind each faction.  What really frustrates me though is when new groups appear because they either don't like the direction of other groups, or they see an opportunity to grab 'power' for themselves.  I don't understand what the point of this one is.  What is it that this one provides that the current one can't?  Is it so different that these people didn't think it was possible to achieve a change by putting themselves up as directors of Club 1872?

I've challenged a few of my fellow bears on here who didn't join Club 1872 because they were 'tired of all the personality clashes and infighting' previously.  I couldn't understand why that would be such a frustration unless you were sitting through their meetings (which I never do).  However, I'm now beginning to appreciate that frustration myself.  I'd like to know if this splinte group attempted to achieve their aims by working with the existing fan group.  If so, I'd like to understand why that conversation broke down.  If not, I'd like to understand why they think that anyone would be interested in working with a new fan group which deems it appropriate to operate alone with no collaboration with other interested parties.  This seems very irrational, so I suppose in that way it's quite like our current group.

42 minutes ago, StuGers said:

To be honest, this stinks of a phishing scam.

It's not - it's led by Rangers supporters but I'd certainly be wary myself in handing over any cash (for the moment at least).

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

It's not - it's led by Rangers supporters but I'd certainly be wary myself in handing over any cash (for the moment at least).

I’ve just run some of the names involved through the “dodgy alert” software on my computer and it has just imploded on itself and opened up a rift in the space-time contiuum.

This requires an upfront fee for set-up costs before contributions to purchase shares are taken. It is vetted and decisions are final and non-negotiable. When you leave, shares are returned to the individual.

Meaning...

We want to know who you are before we take your set-up donation. We'll then take your contributions and your proxy voting rights to, ideally, protect our existing investment or at the very least cause issues for King Co. Thereafter, we will return devalued shares to you once you decide to leave after we've given your monthly contributions a management haircut.

These c***s must think people are stupid.

25 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

This requires an upfront fee for set-up costs before contributions to purchase shares are taken. It is vetted and decisions are final and non-negotiable. When you leave, shares are returned to the individual.

Meaning...

We want to know who you are before we take your set-up donation. We'll then take your contributions and your proxy voting rights to, ideally, protect our existing investment or at the very least cause issues for King Co. Thereafter, we will return devalued shares to you once you decide to leave after we've given your monthly contributions a management haircut.

These c***s must think people are stupid.

Sounds a bit like C1872 other than C1872 don't give you want shares back if you leave, don't vet you and got all their set up costs from the cash reserves from RST and RF, but still take 5% admin fees.

The new organisation isn't for me, but it's obviously aimed at those who believe that C1872 is too close to the club (which it is) and no doubt too close to FF.

There are some out there who do want to join something that isn't C1872.

I don't see the need for the abuse of bears who ultimately want the best for the club, even though they may do it in what appears a slightly strange way (the vetting).