Just what we require (new fans group formed)

so now VB are telling the board to sell up. 

do you think they have a buyer in mind and if not, what are they on about !

I can't remember...did they back Ashley ?..........think they got banned from FF because of their anti board propaganda. The guys I knew certainly undermined Craig Houston at every opportunity ...not quite sure why though

Edited by colinstein

5 hours ago, colinstein said:

I can't remember...did they back Ashley ?..........think they got banned from FF because of their anti board propaganda. The guys I knew certainly undermined Craig Houston at every opportunity ...not quite sure why though

Aye and at the Hilton Hotel meeting their subject of importance was is the Billy Boys banned.

only in Uefa games where it's banned in all forms. However in Scotland it's not, providing the line about ****** blood is omitted. I could have told them that. they missed out when they knocked back me....I can tell you !

Edited by colinstein

5 hours ago, colinstein said:

The VBs do a lot of good things but they're crazy at times. There isn't anyone for King and Co to sell to and even if they did manage to sell their shares, does the club have the £16m-£20m of loans to repay them, presumably by the end of next year?

If the Board were to do what the VBs want then we'd be in administration before the end of next season.

As for the history of the VBs and their relationship with FF, it goes back a long way to when Murray was still in charge. Many were banned from FF for a variety of reasons and the relationship quickly went downhill. Without getting into the rights and wrongs they do have an unhealthy obsession with FF and anything closely related to it.

2 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

I seem to recall that they were pre-occupied with marginal stuff at the meeting in the Grosvenor a few years back when wee Nacho stood up at the end to do his Julio Jockio impersonation.

They seem to represent a marginal group of the support, so no surprise !

8 hours ago, colinstein said:

Where is the evidence VB has told the board to sell up? In your imagination?

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, buster. said:

They seem to represent a marginal group of the support, so no surprise !

Perhaps Buster but I can only guess that the guys involved think that they're doing the right thing by their members.

IIRC a chap quite rightly chinned Malcolm Murray for a pretty inane throwaway comment.

6 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Perhaps Buster but I can only guess that the guys involved think that they're doing the right thing by their members.

IIRC a chap quite rightly chinned Malcolm Murray for a pretty inane throwaway comment.

Aye and that perhaps reflects on their members.

It’s disappointing to see a group of Rangers fans who have been so active in addressing the club’s detractors being sniped at by Gersnet members. VB has nothing to be ashamed of and much to be proud of. Those taking cheap shots and making false assertions should be ashamed of themselves. If you feel so strongly why not take your views directly to VB.