For me Saturdays result in Edinburgh was as sure as night follows day (I had a handsome bet on the home side ) the other mob have set the agenda to not just win the title but to win it against Rangers at their own place what's the odds if they do it there will be a DVD released before you know it  , we must do everything to prevent this odious bunch winning. 

21 minutes ago, craig said:

If we avoid defeat and Aberdeen win then they don't win the league.... I think.  Which makes it a "must not lose" rather than must win.

It's a must win ...
1) the boost it would give to STs,
2) the psychological boost for the fans throughout the summer, and 
3) the increase in new tops sales for next season.

No more must win than any other game v Celtic. I honestly couldn’t care about them winning the league now, because it can’t get any worse than last week. Even if we lose we would guarantee second if we win the last 3 games, so anything we take on Sunday would be a bonus for me.

It still won't be the same anyway as we won it in their midden.  Our team and supporters danced on their sacred ground. If they do win there will be few Rangers supporters left at the final whistle so it is not any worse than any other defeat at the piggery.

22 minutes ago, RabiDuck said:

Is it just me or doe the Hibs defeat for Celtic look just a little suspicious?

No. It took them a week to make this up, when everyone was sure how it would pan out.

Lennon whined about us not playing them thrice at Ibrox.

Rodgers whining that the OF game must be THE title decider or else the league would lose all it glamour (or something like that).

... so it was stick on that they'll hand Hibs and Lenny much needed points in the chase for 2nd or 3rd, while also securing the potential title decider against us at home. Obviously, Lenny got his wish too, a home game against us.

Needless to say that we essentially get the two most important games last, both away at Pittodire and the Hibspit.

Methinks if it becomes clear that we lose, we should tell five players to get send off and have the game abandoned ... (preferrably punching Brown and Griffiths)

BTW, since it is screened LIVE over the planet, our staff and players should be very aware of any terrorist mongering, effigies, derogatory banners et al ... and walk off the pitch if it appears.