Should we bid £5million for McGinn..?

No chance he is worth 5m to anyone, I have no idea where these ridiculous valuations come from, I'm guessing Lennon is just trying to get the best value for hibs but he is a 2-3 million player at best. I still don't get the fuss over him.

Please forget about the 5M figure, it's pie-in-the-sky fantasy Colin Nish peddled by an interested party.

The reality is that he has a year left on his contract and a fee won't get anywhere near 5M.

32 minutes ago, buster. said:

Please forget about the 5M figure, it's pie-in-the-sky fantasy Colin Nish peddled by an interested party.

The reality is that he has a year left on his contract and a fee won't get anywhere near 5M.

Even better, should he fancy developing his career under a world class midfield player.....

14 hours ago, 917 said:

We spent £10million last summer (albeit on 11 players) so could afford a 5million signing, but not many others. Also, if we offered Hibs the cash, they really aren’t going to hold out if Celtic don’t match the offer. However if we are offering Arfield and McGregor contracts, then it looks like we are going to go down the road of signing dozens of average players again, rather than the 2 or 3 genuine quality players we really need. So best hope he goes down south, because he is going to be the best Scottish midfielder for the next 10 years, I reckon..

I'm willing to bet that Billy Gilmour will be a far superior player to McGinn over the next 10 years.

McGinn is a cracker but they wont sell and he prob wont sign McGeuoch on other hand is out of contract still 25 and hardly loses the ball came on leaps and bounds and is every bit as good if not better than a guy like Goss who QPR will never sell