Graeme Murty 'relieved of his duties' as Rangers manager

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Since Sunday's five zip thrashing, Rangers have said nothing. Nature hates a vacuum, step forward the Blessed Brendan and his belief Rangers have thrown Murty in the garbage. Amazing foresight and penetrative thought by ra Sellik manager, or was there a quick call from inside Ibrox yesterday, allowing Brendan to make the accusation? 

It's Rangers, and it's another clusterfcuk. Do the lines of communication between the Board and other parts of the club work? Are the lines of communication within the Board open, and working? We must achieve second place, and the Board have charged a Chinese Parliament of Pedro, Graeme, and A N Other to achieve said aim. 

We appear to have nobody willing to grip the situation. 

Therein, some would opine, lies the problem........

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

be interesting to see if there's any notable changes to line-up or tactics.

Johansson could probably still pull on a shirt - guy looks like he's hardly aged a day since he did play for us.

I doubt Jimmy would find one that fits though ;)

Not convinced JN or JJ will deliver any noticeable up turn in quality but it's now up to them and the players to do the business.

One wonders if Miller and Wallace may return to the fold?

• Frankie changed the title to Graeme Murty 'relieved of his duties' as Rangers manager

If they do it can't be considered a slap in the face to Murty as he immediately re-instated Miller after Caxhino Affair.

To me if both were to be brought back they are the one's capable of kicking their playing colleagues up the back side to get them playing.

9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Not convinced JN or JJ will deliver any noticeable up turn in quality but it's now up to them and the players to do the business.

By the last game of the season we may have so few players left eligible or able to play that we will have no choice.

9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I would think we can bank on that.

13 minutes ago, Frankie said:

That might send out a completely wrong message about squad discipline, and risk undermining both the interim manager(s) and the new coaching team,  this latter eventuality presupposing, of course,  that there will be any of the current squad left after season's end. 

Edited by Uilleam

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

The status quo wasn't an option, the alternatives weren't abundant and it's basically about filling the breach, hope the malaise slows down and reaching the end of the season.

Given that the 3 games will come and go within 8 days, it'll be about heads down, get on with it and ignore any flak.

1 hour ago, rbr said:

Mate it took them weeks to fuck up the McInnes deal , he was sitting in Mar Hall Picking the team for Saturday when it broke down , they then took several more weeks to come to the conclusion that an U 20 s coach would do , al because the board would not agree with their D of F,s choices .

its not my job to decide who should be the manager , but given what they must be going to pay Stevie G and the funding they must have to back him , personally I would have went to Burnley and paid Sean Dyche what ever he wanted . 

No offence, but that's why I'm delighted you're not in charge ??

[You've now mentioned this a couple of times about McInnes picking the team for the Saturday.  If that was seriously something that was happening then everyone involved is a disgrace, including McInnes, and I'm delighted he's nowhere near our club.]