Ibrox proposed parking restrictions

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Oh I don't mind the walk but I take along an elderly gentleman who will find the extra distance a challenge, that's for sure.

He can just pay for the Albion permit though as he's a rich auld bugger... ;)

Oh and just in case @ian1964 and @johnnyk are reading, Jackie might find the walk tough as well! :D

Rangers SLO.

According to the information I have been given any copy & pasted complaint is treated as one objection. What supporters need to do is look at the proposal, what it is trying to achieve and asses the implications. If they are not something supporters want then raise an objection

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Oh I don't mind the walk but I take along an elderly gentleman who will find the extra distance a challenge, that's for sure.

Some of our first team look like they might struggle aswell.

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

Rangers SLO.

According to the information I have been given any copy & pasted complaint is treated as one objection. What supporters need to do is look at the proposal, what it is trying to achieve and asses the implications. If they are not something supporters want then raise an objection

It's a fait accompli - this will be happening regardless of any complaint.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

You'd think that the locals would be in favour of the proposals.

I park in the Albion so it shouldn't have an impact on me, but it's pretty crap for most. Public transport adds so much more time and cost onto many people's journey.

My mother lives in Partick near both subway stations and they have now made even in her street, which is a small residential street, paid parking because many people were parking their cars and getting the subway into their work in town. So even round the subways they are making it difficult to park.

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

Didn't realise you guys picked BrahimHemdani up on the way through to Ibrox :ninja::D