The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

Totally no idea how anyone can think Wes is better than Alnwick and I said that on the podcast last season. After the double save against Kilmarnock and the fact that Alnwick also comes to cut out crosses it is a no brainer for me. Alnwick is just a better keeper. That is just my opinion but I am glad to see that Stevie G has come to the same opinion. It is not a money reason at all, Alnwick is just better.

5 hours ago, trublusince1982 said:

Think it's more we can get cash for Wes and Wes isn't willing to be a number 2 .

Ah, that makes sense. 

I don't rate Alnwick -- I'd like to see McCrorie get the #2 spot.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Totally no idea how anyone can think Wes is better than Alnwick and I said that on the podcast last season. After the double save against Kilmarnock and the fact that Alnwick also comes to cut out crosses it is a no brainer for me. Alnwick is just a better keeper. That is just my opinion but I am glad to see that Stevie G has come to the same opinion. It is not a money reason at all, Alnwick is just better.

Alnwick is not better. It's a no-brainer that Wes is just better.

A couple of saves in a one-off game does not mean he's better than a 'keeper that played virtually every meaningful game.

I also think it's a fallacy that Wes doesn't come out to crosses; he maybe didn't in the past, but he was decent enough last season at that. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Alnwick is not better. It's a no-brainer that Wes is just better.

A couple of saves in a one-off game does not mean he's better than a 'keeper that played virtually every meaningful game.

I also think it's a fallacy that Wes doesn't come out to crosses; he maybe didn't in the past, but he was decent enough last season at that. 

You are entitled to your opinion but it looks like the coaching team agree with me. Foderingham is not a good keeper.

Just now, pete said:

You are entitled to your opinion but it looks like the coaching team agree with me. Foderingham is not a good keeper.

We don't actually know yet. 

McGregor is #1, I would assume, and the rumours of Alnwick being ahead of Wes are just that, rumour. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

We don't actually know yet. 

McGregor is #1, I would assume, and the rumours of Alnwick being ahead of Wes are just that, rumour. 

It is just my opinion and I have said it in a number of posts over the last 2 years. Foderingham is not a good keeper. That does not make it a fact I know but if he leaves and we get money for him i will rub my hands together.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Ah, that makes sense. 

I don't rate Alnwick -- I'd like to see McCrorie get the #2 spot.

Going with lasts night selection it's a high possibility McCrorie is being considered as the back up. Was surprised Alnwick wasn't brought on Infront of him. Definitely posses the question of who's number two.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

It is just my opinion and I have said it in a number of posts over the last 2 years. Foderingham is not a good keeper. That does not make it a fact I know but if he leaves and we get money for him i will rub my hands together.

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree. I wouldn't say no to a few million!

I'm not actually arguing he (Foderingham) is a 'good 'keeper', merely that he's better than Alnwick. That's just my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree. I wouldn't say no to a few million!

I'm not actually arguing he (Foderingham) is a 'good 'keeper', merely that he's better than Alnwick. That's just my opinion. 

i prefer a keeper that does not have double sided sticking tape on his boots.:thup: