New sponsor/ investor rumour

On a wee sidenote, I do find it a little strange that they write "supporters" despite knowing that Paul Murray, the Parks, Letham and King are all supporters too.

Likewise, it is still a bit strange that people go on about King as if he owns the club and his plans are the sole ones that matter.

15 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

On a wee sidenote, I do find it a little strange that they write "supporters" despite knowing that Paul Murray, the Parks, Letham and King are all supporters too.

Likewise, it is still a bit strange that people go on about King as if he owns the club and his plans are the sole ones that matter.

It's the modern way, derB.  Everything has to be reduced to personalities and binary choices.  Cartoon style personalities at that.  Most folk do not seem to have time to apprehend that both people and reality are not black and white/good or evil but a complex mixture.  Instead, everything is reduced to image and diametrically opposed choice. Consequently,  it has to be just King in people's eyes because more than one person is too much to think about. Actually, further than that, the contradictory impulses within that one person are too much to think about and so it isn't even King they are really referring to but just their two-dimensional view of him.

Edited by SteveC

Isn't the proposed issue a rights issue for selected existing shareholders enabling purchase of future share issues shares at a discount.

Isn't a NOMAD and all that goes with it required for any public offering ?

10 minutes ago, buster. said:

rbr

Is Raman Bawbag talking Red Bull ?

Or were you drinking copious vodka with your red bull yesterday ?

Nope mate , it was just a rumour passed on to me by someone well Kent on this forum who no longer posts , lol .

i still believe something is going to happen soon. We simply cannot continue with this funding type , especially to mount a challenge .