Jamie Murphy signs permanently?

2 hours ago, buster. said:

This team is mentally fragile and neither Murphy or Windass are the type of players who have the specific qualities to help such a team dig their way out of such a problem.

When a team is in such a place, it needs the likes of a Ross McCrorie to stand-up in midfield and help lift the team.

In other words, we need to prioritise signing a couple of players who can provide leadership. 

I don't disagree. I just don't see that need to roll out the same old scapegoat. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I don't disagree. I just don't see that need to roll out the same old scapegoat. 

I actually spelled it out. Windass went missing again and Murphy was essentially - along with Candeias - asked to do his job as well. Hence he ventured inside more often than what his job was in recent games. All Windass did today after coming on was placing his hip into Holt's shot. After that he was missing again, not least when Murphy (SIC!) was going central again, dancing himself free on the right (sic!) side of the area and placing an inviting cross right in front of goals ... put Windass was no-where in sight. If only we had left Cummings on the field!

So yes, when talking about Murphy's impact, other players will come into play as well.

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I actually spelled it out. Windass went missing again and Murphy was essentially - along with Candeias - asked to do his job as well. Hence he ventured inside more often than what his job was in recent games. All Windass did today after coming on was placing his hip into Holt's shot. After that he was missing again, not least when Murphy (SIC!) was going central again, dancing himself free on the right (sic!) side of the area and placing an inviting cross right in front of goals ... put Windass was no-where in sight. If only we had left Cummings on the field!

So yes, when talking about Murphy's impact, other players will come into play as well.

So, Murphy was poor because Windass was playing, despite only coming on for 20 minutes? Not for me. 

Windass' arse did more than Murphy did today. 

Just now, Rousseau said:

So, Murphy was poor because Windass was playing, despite only coming on for 20 minutes? Not for me. 

Windass' arse did more than Murphy did today. 

So you missed that Murphy assisted two of our goals today?

As for Murphy being poor, well, it is all about opinions.

11 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

In fairness, it was an important event in the game....that one little thing that Windass did, resulted in a goal.

As for Cummings....for me he was as non-existent as Windass, if not more so.

Edited by Darthter

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

No.

It is all about objectivity!

I wonder whether it makes your day trolling me and why folk like craig don't slap you for that. The above is pure goading, only looking for a reaction and rather poor indeed. So there, I did it, enjoy it. You have my pity.

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

In fairness, it was an important event in the game....that one little thing that Windass did, resulted in a goal.

As for Cummings....for me he was as non-existent as Windass, if not more so.

Cummings, sent through on goal twice, could have had two and would have broken his neck to go central when Murphy went wide. he was working their defence and drew them wide to open spaces for Holt and Tav to run into.

Holt's shot was net-bound too ... from what I saw.

Edited by der Berliner

3 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I wonder whether it makes your day trolling me and why folk like craig don't slap you for that. The above is pure goading, only looking for a reaction and rather poor indeed. So there, I did it, enjoy it. You have my pity.

huh ?  Am I the only moderator now, or is it that you just want to make me look like the only moderator who lets things go ?  It is mildly amusing that you complain about someone trolling you.... by trolling me.