Jamie Murphy signs permanently?

19 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

So you missed that Murphy assisted two of our goals today?

As for Murphy being poor, well, it is all about opinions.

I didn't see the game -- I tunred it off at 3-0 and didn't want to jinx it afterwards! :D 

I didn't say Murphy was poor, you did; and you were somehow suggesting it was because of Windass, who played 20 minutes, I believe. 

Others are suggesting he had quite a good game. Which is good to hear.

I just don't get this constant need to criticise and blame Windass for all our woes, whether you like him or not.

7 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Cummings, sent through on goal twice, could have had two and would have broken his neck to go central when Murphy went wide. he was working their defence and drew them wide to open spaces for Holt and Tav to run into.

Holt's shot was net-bound too ... from what I saw.

Cummings COULD have had 2, but didn't.  I don't think he gave the Hibs defense a particularly difficult time of it - in fairness, a lot of that was as a result of our general play.

There was a particular instance, with Cummings out near the corner flag, exchanging short passes with Murphy I think while both waited for someone to get into the box - the very place where Cummings should have been in the 1st place.

As for Murphy, I think he is by far our best option on the right.  I think he is a step above Windass in overall play.  Would like to see him stay, but also up his goal tally.

12 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I wonder whether it makes your day trolling me and why folk like craig don't slap you for that. The above is pure goading, only looking for a reaction and rather poor indeed. So there, I did it, enjoy it. You have my pity.

This is just conjecture.

Why not stick to the facts?

With regard to Murphy he was very good in attack but I've noticed he does very little to press the opposition.  

1 hour ago, craig said:

huh ?  Am I the only moderator now, or is it that you just want to make me look like the only moderator who lets things go ?  It is mildly amusing that you complain about someone trolling you.... by trolling me.

Is that not an abba song.

Trolling you, trolling me, aha

There is nothing you can do, aha.

:D

24 minutes ago, pete said:

Is that not an abba song.

Trolling you, trolling me, aha

There is nothing you can do, aha.

:D

Sung by.......

218.jpg

who funnily enough comes from a neighbour country of where the trolls live.

5 hours ago, der Berliner said:

So you missed that Murphy assisted two of our goals today?

As for Murphy being poor, well, it is all about opinions.

To be fair though, one of our players could score 10 own goals and you would be blaming it on the ref. 

People incapable of any objectivity have nothing to offer a discussion,. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy