Parkhead title celebrations

18 minutes ago, Darthter said:

I’m genuinely surprised that this is being reported anywhere as if it’s a bad thing. 

Its actually quite refreshing to see someone put to print that they are calling out this support of terrorism as not a good thing.

46 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Quite remarkable. However we've left ourselves with no leg to stand on by constantly singing the billy boys.

What's wrong with TBB?

I know they don't like it but, apart from their propensity for victimhood, is there anything actually wrong with the song?

1 minute ago, Bill said:

What's wrong with TBB?

I know they don't like it but, apart from their propensity for victimhood, is there anything actually wrong with the song?

"We're up the knees in fen1an blood, surrender or you'll die"..?

Just now, DMAA said:

Sorry, I don't get it, what's wrong with that?

I know that's what they don't like but their preferences surely don't dictate what's legal or not. Are feníans a protected species? Have all football songs been similarly sanitised? Of course not. Personally, I thought the famine song should be brought back, surely the most astute attack on bullshit I've heard in years.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

So what?  Great song with a good sentiment.  

As opposed to the terrorists the yahoos sing about.

It is figurative speech, much like ...

To arms, citizens,

Form your battalions,

Let's march, let's march!

Let an impure blood

Water our furrows!

I do not expect the French walk out of a football or rugby stadium and look for the next chap to slaughter. Same with TBB.

Our admin over on the German board was 300 m away when the Manchester bomb went off in 1996. Gladly enough, he was not amongst the 212 people injured that day. Those who planted these bombs are being praised by the Yahoo Scum ... and it is utterly beyond me that in Britain law and order and its enforcement are miles apart. At least in Scotland.