Parkhead title celebrations

Aye, I am standing at a bus stop in the east end as many of them are making their way back from said event. This has never been allowed before and the SNP council in Glasgow permits it.

Pissed up and rowdy Tim’s everywhere. My first thought re the bus parade from Dalmarnock to Porkheid was the council looking for conflict and unrest to blame us for? The route is not that far from Bridgeton and Duke Street etc.

lets hope it passes without incident? 

Come on now, coop.  You can't mix politics and football - that's not allowed.  All our SNP voting Bears will be out cheering their pals and we can all have a big hug before next season kicks off.  

I'd be quite happy if someone flings an anvil at the yahoos bus.

Speaking of things not supposed to be being allowed and mixing politics and football.  I see the anti-semitics had banners out yesterday supporting Palestine and accusing Jews of genocide.

Just let those last four words sink in.

3 hours ago, SteveC said:

Speaking of things not supposed to be being allowed and mixing politics and football.  I see the anti-semitics had banners out yesterday supporting Palestine and accusing Jews of genocide.

They are disgusting idiot's 

4 hours ago, SteveC said:

Ddkj8HFWsAEnyey.jpg

That looks like a very political statement to make in a football stadium.  Will the authorities act accordingly? 

Those Israelis certainly have their work cut out if they're trying to 'genocide' Arabs.  From Morocco to the Tigris is one helluva job.

Edited by Gonzo79

Wonder how Nir Bitton feels about those types of banners - I believe he's from Israel.

As for the open top bus....let the have their fun, but remember it's allowance set a new precedence.