Scotland U21 v England U21 Semi Final Toulon Tournament

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I reckon Robby McCrorie will get a decent loan move for next season and after that he'll be very close to being our #1 'keeper.

Liam Kelly seems to be a real prospect as well and has been around the first team for a while now, you reckon McCrorie will pass him into the first team?

24 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I reckon Robby McCrorie will get a decent loan move for next season and after that he'll be very close to being our #1 'keeper.

A loan move to another Prem club would be ideal - let him play against everyone except us.

21 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Liam Kelly seems to be a real prospect as well and has been around the first team for a while now, you reckon McCrorie will pass him into the first team?

Not beyond the realms of doubt both could be involved in the future but I think McCrorie has the better chance.

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

A loan move to another Prem club would be ideal - let him play against everyone except us.

Perhaps but vital he plays every week.  He had a superb season at Berwick so he should certainly be aiming to play in the Scottish Championship at least this time.

We need to be positioning the pieces to set him up as number one after McGregor.  For me that means selling big Wes and maybe Alnwick, I'm confident either of those two young lads could be a suitable backup to McGregor tbh.

Well done the young Scots and particularly Robby.  When was the last time a keeper came through the youths to be first choice; Allan McGreggor?

Edited by Briton