Europa League QR3: Rangers / Maribor v FC Ufa / Progres

Notable

In the last 3 seasons (including this one) Maribor have played 8 Summer qualifiers at Home and conceded one goal in the 720 minutes.

In the 8 corresponding away matches, Maribor have scored in 7, the only one they failed to score was 8 days ago.

Without being brilliant, they seem to have developed an effective way of getting through qualifiers.

Will be a big test.

We could really do with a clean sheet at Ibrox in the first leg, I'd take 1-0 now.

Just now, Frankie said:

Draw on Monday - we can't get Molde or Hibs apparently.

H/T: @RangersCulture

Can't play another team from same country rule will see Molde/Hibs put into a different grouping for draw.

Bert Kassie says......For the draw of the 4th round the 26 teams are probably divided into 2 groups of 8 teams and 1 groups of 10 teams.

As per other draws this summer Rangers/Maribor will have a list of 4 or 5 possibile opponents allocated on the morning of the draw.

It'll be Partizan :shock:

Just told my wife of my plans to go and she said in an angry voice "yeh do it" So that means I have got her permission.:D She will get used to the thought over the next week.:D

6 minutes ago, pete said:

Just told my wife of my plans to go and she said in an angry voice "yeh do it" So that means I have got her permission.:D She will get used to the thought over the next week.:D

She'll be thinking about getting some new sausage in for the BBQ next Thursday night.