Miller & Wallace Disciplinary Hearing in mid-August

27 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Perhaps they have appealed to the employer and this is the next step? 

However perhaps football rules are different? A "normal" employer would not be able to fine an employee in the way that Rangers have done. 

Aye, football players can sign a contract and then never try a leg and still get paid in full, any other line of employment you need to perform! work! and do your job properly! or you get sacked!

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

@Gaffer seems like he knows.  

Looks like it... but I don't think he does.  Like much else, looks like nothing more than taking a position and then working the agenda to fit.

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Looks like it... but I don't think he does.  Like much else, looks like nothing more than taking a position and then working the agenda to fit.

You must think I work for the BBC with an accusation like that.  I don't work any agendas to fit anything.  At least not that I'm aware of.  I'm not leaking anything.  All I'm saying is that I hope the club, or someone, has the chance to officially explain what happened.  Im sure Murty would be quite happy about that.  Wallace obviously doesn't care about it coming out, hence why he I saw willing to take it to the SPFL.  That's why I know he's leaving, because he can't remain at the club.

7 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

You must think I work for the BBC with an accusation like that.  I don't work any agendas to fit anything.  At least not that I'm aware of.  I'm not leaking anything.  All I'm saying is that I hope the club, or someone, has the chance to officially explain what happened.  Im sure Murty would be quite happy about that.  Wallace obviously doesn't care about it coming out, hence why he I saw willing to take it to the SPFL.  That's why I know he's leaving, because he can't remain at the club.

You have consistently foretold a story on this subject that suggests you know what happened.  More than anyone else.  Which suggests you either have more info than everyone else or you jusy have courage of your convictions that the stance you take is the right one.

What you have posted suggests anything but "I hope the club or someone, has the chance to officially explain what happened".  I suggest you read your previous posts on the topic and, having done so, come back and at least recognize that the position you are taking is one of "knowing" what happened.   You have been very clear on what you think happened as well as the position the club should take.

Everyone else is working on nothing but hearsay.  If you too are working on hearsay then your previous posts on the subject say anything but.

MIller was on the radio this afternoon (RadioScotland) and was mildly raging about 'the treatment' he'd had to endure this season at Ibrox, not once but twice. He didn't go into specifics but talked of having his say on everything once the current dispute is over and mentioned defamation.

The anchor didn't think to mention that if it happened twice under two different managers, perhaps it had more than something to do with Miller himself.

35 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

In other words Miller will tell all once he has got every last dime out us he can.

Jackson has probably written it all up already, to be serialised in the Record over five days before the next OF game.

8 hours ago, craig said:

You have consistently foretold a story on this subject that suggests you know what happened.  More than anyone else.  Which suggests you either have more info than everyone else or you jusy have courage of your convictions that the stance you take is the right one.

What you have posted suggests anything but "I hope the club or someone, has the chance to officially explain what happened".  I suggest you read your previous posts on the topic and, having done so, come back and at least recognize that the position you are taking is one of "knowing" what happened.   You have been very clear on what you think happened as well as the position the club should take.

Everyone else is working on nothing but hearsay.  If you too are working on hearsay then your previous posts on the subject say anything but.

I know what my previous posts said.  Your assumption was that I don't know and am just taking a position and then working the agenda to fit.  Let's just leave it at that.  I won't say anything more on the matter.