Miller & Wallace Disciplinary Hearing in mid-August

Yes, the myth part is that he did when celebrating breaking his duck v. us. He went potty when he scored. The commentator that it was out of pure or sheer relief. He extravagantly thumped has chest but did not kiss the badge on that occasion, at least. Whether he ever did or not, I can't say as I only saw him against us, but if he did it is mistakenly mixed up with that particular OTT outburst of joy. 

I've not heard the interview because it was on, quelle surprise, the BBC. 

For all he has done positive for us, there seems to be a negative to counterbalance things. BBC Raduo Scotland Sportsound ***shudder***

He didn't kiss the Celtic badge but thumped his fist on it when he scored.

Working the crowd like a showman should.

so what !....they were his team at that time

He's a professional footballer ( I'll refrain from the FFS).....it's his living

and I wouldn't have any problem with it if he did kiss their badge....big deal !

2 minutes ago, colinstein said:

He didn't kiss the Celtic badge but thumped his fist on it when he scored.

Working the crowd like a showman should.

so what !....they were his team at that time

He's a professional footballer ( I'll refrain from the FFS).....it's his living

and I wouldn't have any problem with it if he did kiss their badge....big deal !

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No wonder we're a laughing stock nowadays.

probably because no sane person would bother their arse about shite like that.... (see what I did there)

non us would find it ridiculous and some of us would too....if I can put it that way

Because I remember him doing it and being pissed at the time and everyone moaning.Maybe the memory is playing tricks. Funny so many people have the same  memory though. Think it's more cause people can't find it on Google images it means it never happened[emoji23][emoji23] when WS was asked about it he never denied it happened just that he didn't care, don't think miller has ever publicly refuted the claims either just that he didn't do it in the OF but will be happy to be proved wrong.

The myth is he did it against us when he broke his duct.
He used to run bang his chest and kiss his hand. Have a memory of him running behind the goal kissing the badge as he scored a last minute goal wasn't an old firm I don't think but was important at the time.

In the old firm game he did the chest banging thing. He says he has always done it and it's something to do with his kid. No idea if that's true. Don't remember it at Ibrox but doesnt mean he didn't.

As for low wage he's on a £6k basic which grows to £12k when playing. Far lower than his old wage but not exactly small change.

As for being fined I take it the fine is the refusal to back date the wages while suspended, wouldn't think it's a extra fine on top of wage suspension.
Your mind is playing tricks on you.