Looks like Svensson is staying.

I'm actually quite happy with that.

However, if he doesn't get his chance I'd rather he went on loan to improve the aspects of his game that let him down.

I think there are signs that he could develop into a decent player, but he needs to adapt to the Scottish game. Hopefully working with the likes of Wei and Webster wll bring him on again next season

I'm actually quite happy with that.

However, if he doesn't get his chance I'd rather he went on loan to improve the aspects of his game that let him down.

I'd agree with that ... if he isn't going to be near the first team, then let's loan him out to someone :)

Good news, but its hard to see where he'll play unless there's more injuries next year. I'd like to see him out on loan if he's not going to be playing regularly. Just assuming the first choice will be Weir and Webster.

Its interesting that a few Bears (myself included) still think he can do a job even when he hasnt set Ibrox alight.

Its funny how we rate some and not others. :)

Its interesting that a few Bears (myself included) still think he can do a job even when he hasnt set Ibrox alight.

Its funny how we rate some and not others. :)

I think fans are giving Svensson more time because he is young and came in with a high potential over his head. Having said that..... so did PLG. :D

I think fans are giving Svensson more time because he is young and came in with a high potential over his head. Having said that..... so did PLG. :D

I think that is a crucial point though, you can see he has potential and if he is wanting to stay and fight for a first team place then i hope he fullfills that potential, he is still a young guy so fingers crossed he turns out to be a good signing