Gersnet World Cup Prediction League: Round 2

That was as dire as it gets. Saudi Arabia not able to do anything in front of goal and Uruguay utterly unwilling to do more after scoring one goal. You almost wished the Saudis to score ... if it wasn't for the prediction game ?

Edited by der Berliner

46 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Another predictable result, but very few getting the Correct Score; tighter than we anticipated.

Everyone bar one picked up points -- I won't name them, but give it a few minutes and buster will 'out' you, whether you want it or not... :D 

Whosthedado and UKCrazyhorse gained 3 points for the Correct Score.

No one had a joker applied to this match.

Latest Standings:

Was about to say I was the only one to get the result wrong as I never got any points in that round... but, no, I am now "THAT" guy.... I picked Uruguay to win 4-0... but somehow got zero points despite them winning.... Hmmmmm, stewards enquiry on this prediction league malarkey :ninja:

1 hour ago, craig said:

Was about to say I was the only one to get the result wrong as I never got any points in that round... but, no, I am now "THAT" guy.... I picked Uruguay to win 4-0... but somehow got zero points despite them winning.... Hmmmmm, stewards enquiry on this prediction league malarkey :ninja:

Yas! At least I'm not "THAT" guy anymore! ?

2 hours ago, craig said:

Open dissent  like this should see a yellow card and at least 3 points docked  :whistle:

:seal:

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Female commentator on the Portugal game (they're 1-0 up).  

Sound down, music on.  

Believe it or not that was on the Dutch news WC section. Must have been a slow day.

13 hours ago, craig said:

No, you got your points -- or point, in that case.

Were you looking at the previous table? It updates them all when I post the latest one. 

Or perhaps, you're counting the Spain game, which I haven't tallied up yet?

Hopefully, today's games will be better. That was dire tactical stuff from the "big guns" yesterday ... and inability by the opposition. You wonder if these games will be used as a counter-advert for a larger World Cup Finals in the future ...