Official: Rangers sign Jon Flanagan on 2 year deal

Give the lad a chance, Malangsob.  

I'd rather we had 11 Rangers men on the pitch but that's not going to happen and it certainly won't see us winning our league back.  You have to weigh up desire and reality.

Just now, craig said:

FFS get a grip of yourself.  I couldn't give two shits if he is a Catholic and, likewise, I couldn't give two shits if he wears green football boots with white stripes.

It isn't signaling at all.  Do you walk around with a tin foil hat on too ?

Aye, right enough - two days after the boy signs a 2 yr deal he already hasn't bought in and lacks maturity.... and all because he is wearing green football boots.  If anyone lacks maturity, it is you for having such an opinion based on the colour of his footwear - it's embarrassing.

Nah, you are ok - I don't feel the need to trust anyone who gets their knickers in a twist over the colour of a pair of football boots.

YOU couldn't nor could I...this is why the topic was never brought up by myself nor any on here. However grasshopper, it is a very important topic with many IRISH people. Remember my man...to many an Irishman, Rangers and all things represented are Satan. 

2 days should make some differense? Why not 2 months? Signalling is usually conducted immediately as it is emotional. Emotions don't tend to wait.

I have led many a young man. Young men...especially sporting ones love to team up. The ones who like to stand out in teams are the ones who we must examine closer. 

8 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Fishing? Small minded is not identifying non-verbal indicators. Flanagan is of Irish descent and dollars to donuts a Catholic. Do you NOT think he has not recieved flack for signing with Rangers? Come come now. This is signalling of the highest order. This indicates both lack of buy-in and maturity issues. Trust me on this, Flanagan will be a problem. 

What evidence do you have that Flanagan will be a problem? Are you basing this on his one court case about his partner? As far as his religion is concerned, why is that even an issue? Chances are that he just as likely to be an atheist as a RC.

2 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

YOU couldn't nor could I...this is why the topic was never brought up by myself nor any on here. However grasshopper, it is a very important topic with many IRISH people. Remember my man...to many an Irishman, Rangers and all things represented are Satan. 

2 days should make some differense? Why not 2 months? Signalling is usually conducted immediately as it is emotional. Emotions don't tend to wait.

I have led many a young man. Young men...especially sporting ones love to team up. The ones who like to stand out in teams are the ones who we must examine closer. 

The drugs don’t work.

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Give the lad a chance, Malangsob.  

I'd rather we had 11 Rangers men on the pitch but that's not going to happen and it certainly won't see us winning our league back.  You have to weigh up desire and reality.

Gonzo...I don't care either...seriously. However, there is nothing enigmatic about his color selection given his background. I don't trust him. Mark my word you will curse his name if for nothing else than rabid stupidity. 

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

What evidence do you have that Flanagan will be a problem? Are you basing this on his one court case about his partner? As far as his religion is concerned, why is that even an issue? Chances are that he just as likely to be an atheist as a RC.

Flanagan has a violent past. The quality of Flanagans game has been dropping precipitously over the past three years. He makes stupid fouls at stupid times. His diecision making skills are highly questionable. Do you think this will change? Do you think the Rangers badge will cure all of his stupid ills? Please. 

This ability to judge new players before they’ve even kicked a ball is a wonderful gift. Sadly, I’ve always had to wait to see what they actually do before forming an opinion.

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

Yeah... i do.. I got one. But you RESPECT the badge. You don't show up the next day to a club who is sticking their neck out for you in Ceptic colors. This is passive aggressive BS. If I were SG I would make that rat bastard run drills barefoot.

I am tellin you guys, I grew up with clowns like this guy. He is a bad egg. 

I think you need to go and lay down in a dark corner for a wee bit mate!

Edited by ian1964

28 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Flanagan has a violent past. The quality of Flanagans game has been dropping precipitously over the past three years. He makes stupid fouls at stupid times. His diecision making skills are highly questionable. Do you think this will change? Do you think the Rangers badge will cure all of his stupid ills? Please. 

What violent past?