Official: Rangers sign Jon Flanagan on 2 year deal

The offending football boots are actually green and blue ,maybe he was aware that they also had an interest in him and just decided to go with both colours.

Andy Halliday has staunch orange ones btw,.. maybe he's hoping they'll be enough to secure a new contract.

26 minutes ago, buster. said:

Exclusive

Flanagan has green grass in his garden.

# OUT

image.png.7a5829b8d25644580e88aee8967f5239.png

Funny enough I bought this for the aft deck of my boat this week so I can recommend it to him. They also have Orange I am into that for the garden.

image.thumb.png.63e30c72a486579b1608b3e572058b7c.png

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

The guy is a bad egg...pure and simple. I don't give a rat's ass...this guy is a bum and he will show it sooner or later. What kinda bum shows up to Rangers training camp in green f***in shoes? Signs...it's the little things. I get some bad vibes from this clown.

Pic 11

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-training-camp-day-7/

Alfred E. Neuman lookin MFer. He needs his ass kicked.

You are suspect.

Flanagan is a professional footballer. He committed a crime. He was dealt with on behalf of the state (journos, footballers, wives and everybody else) by the apparatus set up for that very purpose. His victim has personal remedies if she chooses to implement them but that’s her business not anyone else’s.

No one has any right to demand that he be deprived of the means of earning a living.

If he does it again, it’s a matter between him and his employers at the time.