Gersnet World Cup Prediction League: Round 3

Once again, very few points picked up. We're stumped.

From DEN-FRA, only lenny, Yorkie, Johnnyk and TB gained 1 point for the Correct Result.

From AUS-PER, only compo, CD and buster gained 1 point for the Correct Result.

No Correct Scores, no jokers. 

Only good thing is lenny and buster reel in the leaders a tad.

Latest Standings:

Finally some decent scores!

NIG-ARG:

onevision, compo, whosthedado, franc, CD, Barebear, johnnyk, UKCrazyhorse, Malangsob and BEARGER gained 1 point for the Correct Result.

Rousseau, lenny, craig, Yorkie, buster and TB gained 3 points for the Correct Score.

Whosthedado and johnnyk gained an extra 1 point for applying their joker.

ICE-CRO:

Rousseau, franc, Gonzo, Yorkie, Gaffer, dB, Bearbear, r_s, johnnyk, UKCrazyhorse, coop, BEARGER and FS gained 1 point for the Correct Result.

onevision, CD and Malangsob gained 3 points for the Correct Score.

No Jokers applied.

Latest Standings:

Going by my results this round thus far, I post-predict that South Korea will draw with Germany, Sweden will sneak the game by the odd goal and both them and Mexico will make sure Germany bails out ... :ph34r:

Edited by der Berliner

26 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Going by my results this round thus far, I post-predict that South Korea will draw with Germany, Sweden will sneak the game by the odd goal and both them and Mexico will make sure Germany bails out ... :ph34r:

I've got to stop copying your predictions ?

HT: No Goals in either game.

Low is juggling his team around hoping rather expecting.. He's gone back to Ozil and Khiedra and is getting the same result which ended up seeing them dropped after the first game.

Get Low to F**k, doesn't he know that he's got my joker riding on Germany to bag three goals :wtf2:

(I must have been as stupid as him to think they'd score three).

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

HT: No Goals in either game.

Low is juggling his team around hoping rather expecting.. He's gone back to Ozil and Khiedra and is getting the same result which ended up seeing them dropped after the first game.

Get Low to F**k, doesn't he know that he's got my joker riding on Germany to bag three goals :wtf2:

(I must have been as stupid as him to think they'd score three).

I went out to the supermarket and saw a riding bar banging out the music. (Not this one but one like it) When I saw they all had Germany shirts on I realised Germany must be playing. The town next to where I live have huge screens on the square and it is packed during German games. I thought of going there to watch it there but my old age got the better of me so I stayed in the comfort of my house. I really have become an old fart as I would have loved that years ago.?

image.png.f2cf7471d6e9acc7040cfa505f4889e8.png