Gersnet World Cup Prediction League: Round 3

Surely nobody got 2 correct scores in these two games? 

Germany oot, I cant believe it!

Most people were saying this is wide open this year, I didnt think it would be THIS wide open.

All of Eng-er-lund will be sniggering gleefully and thinking their chances must be increasing with every time a "big" team plays poorly.

80 years ago:............. Last time zee Germans were pumped out at the first stage

56 years ago:............. Last time the WC was retained by previous champions.

28 minutes: ...............Time that Low should have left as German manager

VAR played its role in that game too.  I'm a big fan of this now.  Not only is it making sure the big decisions are correct, but it adds much more drama to these situations too.  Brilliant!

17 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

VAR played its role in that game too.  I'm a big fan of this now.  Not only is it making sure the big decisions are correct, but it adds much more drama to these situations too.  Brilliant!

While I agree I think the final decision should be with the VAR panel. The ref in the Mexico v Sweden game got a penalty wrong even after watching it. It was a definite penalty but he interpreted it different. I think if there is a panel of 4 people on the VAR team(which I believe) It is better that they make the decision. If they decide 4-0 or 3-1 then their decision stands if it is 2-2 then the game continues as it was. 

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Surely nobody got 2 correct scores in these two games? 

Germany oot, I cant believe it!

Most people were saying this is wide open this year, I didnt think it would be THIS wide open.

All of Eng-er-lund will be sniggering gleefully and thinking their chances must be increasing with every time a "big" team plays poorly.

I can see Brazil getting knocked out tonight too 

26 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

I can see Brazil getting knocked out tonight too 

I hope so.:D Brazil and Germany in one day, what odds would you have got for that 3 weeks ago?