Gersnet World Cup Prediction League: Round 3

6 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I am not trying to wind anyone up here but I genuinely don’t see a side that England would be scared of?

They could seriously win this thing. 

Don't be daft, Scotland nearly beat them and they haven't played anyone yet. They struggled against the mighty Tunisia.  I think Croatia and Belgium will be in at the end. Sweden as an outsider.

22 minutes ago, pete said:

Don't be daft, Scotland nearly beat them and they haven't played anyone yet. They struggled against the mighty Tunisia.  I think Croatia and Belgium will be in at the end. Sweden as an outsider.

Not so sure Pete? They are building momentum. I would normally be at the wind up but I have just spent a few weeks in the canaries listening to their pish! If they win it would just be horrible, forever!

36 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I am not trying to wind anyone up here but I genuinely don’t see a side that England would be scared of?

They could seriously win this thing. 

Thats worrying me too mate! Also agree with @pete though - lets see how they get on against tougher opposition  

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

Not so sure Pete? They are building momentum. I would normally be at the wind up but I have just spent a few weeks in the canaries listening to their pish! If they win it would just be horrible, forever!

Momentum? A car travelling at the speed of light would stop dead when it hits a wall.

If England won the WC we'd never hear the end of it. They're still going on about 1966. I mean, who keeps going on and on about something that happened so long ago?

Bannockburn.jpg

I don't actually mind England ...their media is the reason I'd hate to see them win the thing.

Now that Serbia are out, I'm hoping Russia can do well ...but think Brazil will win it.

Having lived in part part of the Benelux for most of my life I will be supporting the Belgians. It would be bitter sweet for the Dutch though thinking in the great Dutch teams that never won it.