New Kit Confirmed

55 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Built on anti White Anglo-Saxon Protestant principles. 

Really. I can't say that I noticed this, but maybe I am not as perspicacious as your average Eamonn.

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Had a wee look on the main Celtc forum (not a member?), their in complete meltdown for some reason. It’s all about the Rangers.

I hope you had a shower afterwards... :ninja: 

• Rousseau changed the title to New Kit
  • Rousseau changed the title to New Kit Confirmed

Having now had a proper look at the strips.  I really like the home one - classy.  The away strip is decent enough, although a re-hash of an old top.  The orange strip is quite rubbish - just looks like they've put no effort in at all.  

My wee lad fancies himself as a goalie, so hopefully I can get one if the keeper strips in the right size for him (I'm too old to wear football tops).

25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Having now had a proper look at the strips.  I really like the home one - classy.  The away strip is decent enough, although a re-hash of an old top.  The orange strip is quite rubbish - just looks like they've put no effort in at all.  

My wee lad fancies himself as a goalie, so hopefully I can get one if the keeper strips in the right size for him (I'm too old to wear football tops).

Never!

With these beauties I'm going Full Kit W*nker! :D 

it is unseemly for adults to wear football tops

I think of ma, da and the weans at the airport all dressed in Celtic strips. having a sensitive disposition, I was shocked.

however I do have this '50's   Third's top.....and although I cut a dashing figure in it, I restrict it to Jim Jams  where it's only seen by the wife....drives her mad with lust...I got the idea from this waster called Mellor

51 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I have to say I love the orange top. The other strips are great too. I don’t care what they think. If it bothers them that we are recognising some sets of supporters links with their religious heratige, then we should be highlighting their fans bigotry and discrimination.

It is not us who are committing an act of sectarian behaviour if that’s the case. It is “big Kev” and his cohorts. They are marginalising and dehumanising our support on religious and cultural grounds. Don’t let them twist the narrative!

I wanted an orange strip, coop.  I don't like the design, it has nothing to do with the colour.

I would have an orange top with a big red, white and blue sash on it.  ?  And a wee St George's cross on the back of the collar too.