Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

I bought several replica tops for myself, niece and nephew, from the Gersonlinestore Saturday.  They'll be probably be on sale in JD's Sports before i get my orders sent. But i'm not bothered, only tims wear them to Funerals, Christening and weddings, mines is strictly home football games and even then generally only if i go with a crowd of Bears.

I'm happy with my purchases ordering them that way because i have a feeling the Gersonlinestore website is a club operation, regardless of who is fronting it, so the club hopefully will get most of the monies the Bears spend, forum rumours are the weekend sales through Gersonlinestore were fantastic, maybe even reaching a £1.5mil sales total to date?

3 hours ago, der Berliner said:

So ... any assault from Sports Direct and/or Ashley's lapdogs in sight?

All quiet on that front, that and the strong rumours that JD Sports have them in their stores and ready for sale. Could mean the Fat Man and his tanks have retreated off the battlefield, more like the fat miser has had a pay off again.

3 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

All quiet on that front, that and the strong rumours that JD Sports have them in their stores and ready for sale. Could mean the Fat Man and his tanks have retreated off the battlefield, more like the fat miser has had a pay off again.

If he has then I hope the Rangers lawyers have not left any loopholes this time.