1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

We scored 2 more goals than Aberdeen did the season before. Did Aberdeen have a good attack that season? Did they hell. Scoring 70 odd goals in Scotland isn't difficult. 

I'm out. 

Probably best you are out mate.  You are struggling here.

6 minutes ago, craig said:

Doesn’t matter, the league season is 38 games, not 4

And if we won those games we would have won the league. The tims proved when it mattered that they had a much better attack than us. 

We were absolutely garbage in attack last season. 

I really am gone now ?

5 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

And if we won those games we would have won the league. The tims proved when it mattered that they had a much better attack than us. 

I really am gone now ?

There was nothing wrong with out attack or ability to score goals....it was the inability to stop the opposition scoring that caused us problems.

12 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I really am gone now ?

Your overuse of superlatives continually lets you down.  We clearly were NOT “absolutely garbage” last year given we scored more goals than every other team.

What you are saying is just patent nonsense.

Last season, our way of playing often left the defence exposed and to compound the problem our defence kept being chopped and changed and instead of an organised group, we often had individuals looking clueless.

When leaving the defence exposed, we did often attack with gay abandon and the goals sometimes flowed.

--------------

Seems clear that SG wants a settled, strong, no messing about defence,... that has no messing about defensive midfielders in front of it to help protect it. (Note that it was when this protection was reduced that Aberdeen got their goal).

This has been very much priority in the squad make-up thus far and it has went well. However, we need to address middle to front urgently. Part of the solution is probably already at the club but it needs two splashes of quality,....a 9 and a 10.

LOL I am not wasting any more time on this. You would have to be wired to the moon to not accept that A - we were awful attacking wise last season and B - the tims were miles better.

And furthermore, we are still significantly lacking in attack and need much better. 
Yeah miles better but scored less.

Makes sense.

There you have it people. Goals arent attacking

I really am gone now [emoji41]

Only attacking wins games.

We should stop playing a keeper and go with an extra striker.

I think we all know by now that for some baffling reason we're dealing with someone who appears to verge on wanting us to be shite. When do you ever see him with anything to say when we get a good result? Never to my knowledge but is like a pig in slop when we have a stinker.

Not a single post from him about our endeavours on Sunday but all over this thread instead with nothing but the usual endless and often misguided negativity. Presumably because though the 3 points eluded us on Sunday it was still a commanding performance against a traditionally major rival while we played with 10 men for almost the entire match.

Look for him to disappear until there is a bad result to gloat over speaking of which I'm now putting him on ignore because I don't need that after a bad result. I can get that from the yahoos.