How's the Squad Shaping Up?

I think the squad is shaping up well with a strong starting line-up and a strong bench. However I'm still concerned we're wasting money on a slightly bloated squad and I think we're still missing 2-3 players (already identified by Gerrard).

Suggested Ins:

1. Centre Back - With Goldson and Katic performing well I'd like to see a young player who's wage would be reasonable with high potential
  2. Full Back - Barisic would be ideal
  3. Striker - Lafferty not the man for me, i think we lack a proper goalscoring striker

Suggested Outs:

• Definitely - Foderingham, Hodson, Halliday, Wallace
  • Maybe - John (if Barisic joins), Docherty (loan)

Middleton and McCrorie are exactly the kind of players you want on the bench imo. Good enough to worry the starters but young enough to have low wages and have big potential to improve as players and potentially make us money down the line.

SG has known about the middle to front issue from day one.

You can't imagine it not being addressed before the end of the month,....although the sooner the better.

The delay makes you think a loan from an English club may still be on the cards. 

Halliday beat Middleton to the bench at the weekend and surely that was purely to provide cover as a left back. One we get either a CB or FB in that hopefully means he can move on.

Hopefully no more loans unless they have the option to make it permanent.