Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

33 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Was it @buster. that said it'll be 10 against 12?

Prescient.

Bet Details Date/Time Stake Return
James Tavernier @ 11/1
€2.00 Single
05/08/2018 13:51:30 2.00 0.00

:thup:

becomes.........

James Tavernier @ 11/1
€2.00 Single
05/08/2018 13:51:30 2.00 24.00
Edited by buster.

26 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm debating with myself whether I even want to watch this anymore. It's ruined as an even contest and can tell us little about our team going forward.

I think it’s telling us a lot. Last seasons team would have crumbled.

I note that both BBC Radio Scotland and Sky TV are at pains NOT to mention the name of the Assistant Referee that flagged for the ordering off of Morelos.

Chris McLaughlin has confirmed through the auspices of Fourth Official, Don Robertson that Morelos was dismissed for violent conduct.

Disgraceful officiating again at Pittodrie - not sure there's any point in us turning up with 11 men there.

Morelos was stupid to react but it was never a red card and the Aberdeen player's shove was equally physical but fine according to the Sky commentators which is laughable.

Credit to the manager and players though: they remained composed and too their chance when it come with the penalty.  The rules have changed when it comes to such situations but Ball wasn't even booked which is utterly bizarre.

A long 45mins ahead.