[FT] Motherwell 3 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)

The formation has worked. We're matching them, giving their back-three plenty to think about. 

The first goal was a slip. You could question McGregor's positioning, but I think he slips too?

The second came after SG switched the line-up of our back-three, moving Katic into the middle, Goldson wide right, and Flanagan wide left. However, I don't that that would mess up who picks up who at set-pieces.

We've played well, and crucially matched them physically. 

• Frankie changed the title to Motherwell 2 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)
  • Frankie changed the title to [HT] Motherwell 2 - 3 Rangers (Lafferty 15, 38; Ejaria 43)
5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The formation has worked. We're matching them, giving their back-three plenty to think about. 

The first goal was a slip. You could question McGregor's positioning, but I think he slips too?

The second came after SG switched the line-up of our back-three, moving Katic into the middle, Goldson wide right, and Flanagan wide left. However, I don't that that would mess up who picks up who at set-pieces.

We've played well, and crucially matched them physically. 

Can you imagine how this would have turned out last year, doesn't bare thinking about .

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

Goldson wasn't comfortable in the middle. He's doing much better now at RCB.

Lafferty has been superb. Two goals but his overall play has been so important. 

The reason he was signed! seems SG knows a player!.

Defensively poor first half, however we have dominated the most dirtiest team in the league and deserve our lead against the hammer throwers