Rangers staff risk stoking sectarianism hints Glasgow council boss Susan Aitken

8 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Her statement is excellent.  She has managed to write pages in a response without answering the key points we've raised.  I can see why she is in politics, because that's what they're great at.  I hope we insist on her actually answering the questions around due process being followed and interventions.  The fact that her letter fails to address those issues just makes me even more suspicious now.

That statement has Gerry Braiden written all over it.

9 hours ago, pete said:

That is just so much crap. Being pro-Scottish does not make you Anti-British.

You're right but no one said you can't be Scottish and British. The point is that being SNP certainly makes you anti-British. The SNP is not Scotland, it's merely a bigoted anti-British hate-fest.

19 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Come on, Ian (and Jas), the SNP are totally impartial and have nothing against Rangers.  Let's grow up and not bring football and political alliegances into the same conversation.  Tut tut.  

Nice guys finish last.  Never let our haters get a minute of peace.  Great work by Jas.