Rangers staff risk stoking sectarianism hints Glasgow council boss Susan Aitken

Her statement is excellent.  She has managed to write pages in a response without answering the key points we've raised.  I can see why she is in politics, because that's what they're great at.  I hope we insist on her actually answering the questions around due process being followed and interventions.  The fact that her letter fails to address those issues just makes me even more suspicious now.

35 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

The SNP by their existence are sectarian. Anti-British. Hence their hatred of Rangers. 

That is just so much crap. Being pro-Scottish does not make you Anti-British.

It does when you're a Nationalist.  

Anyway, she's made herself clear.  Yahoo response to accusations is to immediately portray yourself as a victim.  Scot Nats and their Sinn Fein pals have all got that one down to a t.  Breaking up countries and killing people is fine but don't you dare accuse them of anything!

Pathetic.

18 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Not sure why it's crap. The SNP are Anti-British and this is yet another example of that party's anti-Rangers approach. 

So if you are pro-British you are Anti-Scottish?