Rangers staff risk stoking sectarianism hints Glasgow council boss Susan Aitken

11 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Proper channels? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here but there's always a get out when the SNP are concerned. Facts were asked for and supplied and now the excuses come out.

If you don't report a problem or complaint....how do you expect anything to change???

Take the thread topic for example.....Club1872 have officially reported the incident to the correct body.  Therefore, the report & incident should get dealt with properly & an outcome reached.

To many folk happy to moan about problems, but all to often can they be bothered to actually do anything about it.

31 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The fact that there are no SNP MPs, MSPs or Councillors who are Rangers fans (or are willing to admit to be Rangers fans)?

The fact that Rangers MSP never attends Ibrox or gives the club any support even though it is arguably the biggest institution within her constituency?

The fact that the SNP leader tweeted her support for Hibs fans as they were assaulting Rangers players and refused to condemn the Hibs fans and just shamefully issued a general statement days later through a spokesman.

The fact that little or no action is taken whenever SNP members/candidates/MSPs make sectarian slurs or accusations of racism about Rangers or their fans?

The fact that a SNP MSP can call the Rangers captain a "grass" and no action is taken?

It's inherent in the SNP. the SNP supporters on here just stick their heads in the sand.

But but but ... where's your "evidence"? Show me where in the official SNP constitution it says you're not allowed to stick your head in the sand - and if you can't you're a unionist bigot.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

But but but ... where's your "evidence"? Show me where in the official SNP constitution it says you're not allowed to stick your head in the sand - and if you can't you're a unionist bigot.

Not a single person or comment has claimed that...your simply making (more) things up now.  However, I'm sure you will claim otherwise.

Still waiting on your "decades of evidence" (your words, not mine) with regard Rangers Football club being a Unionist institution......

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Exactly.

It's interesting that nobody has offered any evidence to the contrary to suggest that Rangers are treated exactly the same way as other clubs.

3 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Not a single person or comment has claimed that...your simply making (more) things up now.  However, I'm sure you will claim otherwise.

Still waiting on your "decades of evidence" (your words, not mine) with regard Rangers Football club being a Unionist institution......

What a dour, humourless existence it must be in the ScotNat world. But I think you've made that abundantly clear to everyone.

SNP Chimp.jpg

Edited by Bill

_91926872_facesgetty.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

What a dour, humourless existence it must be in the ScotNat world. But I think you've made that abundantly clear to everyone.

SNP Chimp.jpg

You'd fit right in then...if that was the case.  but unfortunately it's not....

Edited by Darthter