Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

2 minutes ago, magic hat said:

HT

Collum and official will cost us this game imo they have made shocking decisions and giving everything to them.

Lustig should of been sent off for a kick out on lafferty early on.

We got away with Mcgregors kick out at Lustig i fear the compliance officer will look at it and give Mcgregor a 3 match ban where is the discipline Mcgregor! 

Brown tackle on Lafferty was only yellow it was a straight red it was reckless.

The goal kick on 25 mins the ball was clearly over the line for a goal kick the ref gave a throw in to them.

Were defending better, better organized at the back and we got luck with the bar being hit twice.

We still have so much ground to make up we only had 2 shots off target not good enough we had no corners. 

Ayer tried to stamp on MacGregor first. Hopefully that won't be overlooked

Very much under the cosh for longer than I hoped for. Similar to Ufa, actually. We need to find someone who can play a decent pass from the back, else the ball comes far to easy back at us. 

I would bring on Candeias soonish, to keep Tierney occupied and and support Tav. That side is too open far to often. Laff and Barisic work well enough, Ejaria often in support. Should be the latter's job though. Hope we survive the expectable 15 mins onslaught in the 2nd half, hopefully hitting them on the break early on.

Collum ... early yellow for Brown, but any 50-50 challenge is going 70-30 in their favour ...

1 minute ago, rbr said:

Very much a Walteresque performance , Thursday night has taken a lot out of these players , anyone who thought we would play a high press today is kidding themselves , long way to go yet .

It doesn't need to be too high a press. Shove on 20 yards. The front players are isolated from the rest of the team. Squeeze the game into the middle of the park

2 minutes ago, rbr said:

Very much a Walteresque performance , Thursday night has taken a lot out of these players , anyone who thought we would play a high press today is kidding themselves , long way to go yet .

Good point.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

A goal is coming if the same story develops in the second half.

We need to retain some possession and get up the pitch.

I dont disagree with that. I just saying its half time and they havent really troubled us like I'd have expected. They've had one chance header from Eduard that Shagger saved round the post for a corner and a shot from distance from Forrest and thats pretty much all they've had that could have gone either way.