Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

Just now, buster. said:

They are playing well and we are not at the races.

Only positive is that we are still level and broon is booked.

We need a boot up the erchie but energy levels won't be full.

They haven't worried us. We been patient at no stage in that first half did I feel we were under pressure we've managed them exceptionally. Aye sure they've looked busy in the middle of the park but in or around the box we've tightened up and denied them any space or movement so much so that they are flying up to the edge of our box and stopping. We look happy to let them have the ball in their own half and stop them from 25-30 yards out. The one thing that has concerned me is the referee its been embarrassing what he's blew up for in favour of them.

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Their defence is poor but we haven't put them under pressure at all. Is it me or is Morelos not pressing as much as he has before?

Very difficult, no quality balls coming his way.

We aren't able to get to a place in the pitch with the ball under control that gives a better chance of a quality ball.

HT

Collum and official will cost us this game imo they have made shocking decisions and giving everything to them.

Lustig should of been sent off for a kick out on lafferty early on.

We got away with Mcgregors kick out at Lustig i fear the compliance officer will look at it and give Mcgregor a 3 match ban where is the discipline Mcgregor! 

Brown tackle on Lafferty was only yellow it was a straight red it was reckless.

The goal kick on 25 mins the ball was clearly over the line for a goal kick the ref gave a throw in to them.

Were defending better, better organized at the back and we got luck with the bar being hit twice.

We still have so much ground to make up we only had 2 shots off target not good enough we had no corners. 

1 minute ago, Big Jaws said:

They haven't worried us. We been patient at no stage in that first half did I feel we were under pressure we've managed them exceptionally. Aye sure they've looked busy in the middle of the park but in or around the box we've tightened up and denied them any space or movement so much so that they are flying up to the edge of our box and stopping. We look happy to let them have the ball in their own half and stop them from 25-30 yards out. The one thing that has concerned me is the referee its been embarrassing what he's blew up for in favour of them.

A goal is coming if the same story develops in the second half.

We need to retain some possession and get up the pitch.