That lap of honour after the game

Is there a law that says a team can't do a lap of honour or that the referee should stay on the pitch to monitor one?

It should be up to the manager and captain the ensure to players behave decently after a match.  And they have Brendan and Brown...I think that tells us all we need to know.

Edited by Gonzo79

10 hours ago, Gaffer said:

If we win, I'd be equally fine with us fans doing it back to them, although I'd like to think our players would show a little more class than they do.

When we win I don't want our players to spare a thought for opposition supporters.

Players should celebrate with their own supporters.

Everyone’s pissed off atthe result but can we not stop this? Don’t Yahoos do a lap every home game? Goading the bears is the sort of behaviour I’d expect from them, classless wee nyaffs that they are. But they can celebrate with a circle jerk over a picture of your maw if they want. We lost and have to put up with that. But the goes for them too. 

Andy Halliday’s sending off was one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen in football and I don’t think we can use it as an example of anything other than the need for our match officials to lay off the glue. 

18 hours ago, Scott7 said:

That’s a breach of the peace any day of the week. 

Was the heckler yelling “British bastards”? Racial aggravation in these precious times.

Sounded more like "Judas bastards"....In the case of SG, I'd assume for going up against St Brenda.  Can't see how it would apply in any way to the players though.  Probably thought he was being clever & it sounded good...:facepalm: